- You will be asked to complete a short survey when you begin SMART. *
- At the end of the survey, follow the link to SMART and click on “Employees”. Sign in with the username and password that your manager provided you.
- It will take approximately one hour to complete the training. You are not timed, and you may start and stop the modules at any time.
- There is a test at the end of SMART that you must pass with a score of 100%. You can take the test(s) as many times as necessary to pass with 100%.
- Bar and restaurant employees will be required to take a 10 question quiz at the end of both Module 1 and Module 2
- Retail outlet employees will be required to take one 20 question quiz at the end of Module 3
- Once you complete the training, you can print out a certificate of completion that is valid for two years at any participating establishment.
* A follow-up survey will be emailed to you in six weeks. These surveys are voluntary, but will help us in our evaluation of and future improvements to SMART.
If you have any question or concerns regarding SMART, please contact Jessica Schlosser at 573-882-9335 or SchlosserJ@missouri.edu.