SMART Live Retail Beverage Server Training Class!
- August 3, 2018
- Havener Center – Ozark Room 207B (1346 N Bishop Ave, Rolla, MO 65409)
- 9:00 am -12:00 pm: Package Locations (Convenience stores, grocery stores, package liquor stores)
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm: By the Drink Establishments (bars & restaurants)
- Click here to register for the August 2018 training! (deadline: July 27, 2018)
Why Attend this FREE training?
- Increase your knowledge of Missouri’s Liquor Law and your legal responsibilities regarding the sale of alcoholic beverages
- Improve your customer service
- Reduce problem behavior in your establishment
- Reduce issues with your local licensing authority
- Educated employees are less likely to make mistakes
- May qualify for discount on Liquor liability Insurance coverage (check with your individual provider)
Instructor: Nancy M. McGee, former Special Agent Missouri Division of Alcohol & Tobacco Control, nationally recognized trainer in the area of Alcohol & Tobacco Law
Hosted by Missouri Partners in Prevention. Support for this training provided with federal highway safety grant funds from the Missouri Department of Transportation.